Monday, October 8, 2012

Naturally Nails: Pretty Periwinkle


Hey Hey
Alright, it's time for the blues to shine. I can't tell you how much I love blue. As much as green is my favourite colours, it's pretty difficult to pull off on anything. Except maybe green contacts? I've seen the dark green contacts on my friend before, it was gorgeous. 
Super elated that tests are over so it's time to PARTY! Haven't done anything super wild with my nails so this is no exception I guess. Boring old me
 Kiko 338 
Bought this a VERY long time back when I went for a little Eurotrip with the friends. Love at first sight this one was. My friends were so sweet, they gave this to me for my birthday present! (I had to spend my birthday overseas) xD I'm touched
This is a lovely nightshade-periwinkle creme. Love this colour! You cannot go wrong with this. Again, blues are the easiest to pull off. Superb application, Smooth like butter, opaque in 2 coats. Decided to switch it up with a little white glitter coat (TFS polish) on the ring finger just because. I personally think that this particular white glitter coat is really opaque, which is good I guess but it covered a little too much of my base colour. >.<
I think my nail polish hauling is about to come to a standstill. I've reach the point of no return where I'm no longer excited by normal colours any more. This is terrible. Although I feel that I should start expanding my neutrals. My current collection is just too darn colourful :O
I can't believe it's ALREADY OCTOBER. Yet another year gone just like that. Soon, it's going to be xmas! Can't wait for that! =) I need a holiday really REALLY BADLY plus insane retail therapy! Life's been so hectic I am happy just being able to spend quality time with my bed. Now that's really scary don't you think.
Anyone else dying to get away from the reality of life?
~END~
Don't forget to subscribe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment