Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shout out to my lovely subscribers

Hello-ello
As you can already tell from the title. This is going to be a big thank you post. I've been blogging for sometime now so I thought I'd take the time to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to all of you! My lovely subscribers and all of the other readers out there. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my posts and comment on them. It really brightens my day and gives me so much comfort at the end of the day
The reason why I started this blog was actually to keep a little journal of my live. Ok perhaps not my whole life perse but of all my beauty endeavours. The thought came to me when started taking an interest in nail painting. I would come up with loads of designs but at the end of the day, there's no way to remember it other than well relying on the already full capacity of my brain which would invariably start to deteriorate when I hit the big 30s. The thought of dwindling neurons kinda pains my heart a little but hey, that's life. Since I love some of my designs so much, why not photograph them? Why not blog a little about life at the same time? And there you have it, the birth of my blog. Even though I created my blog for such a purpose, not having anyone to share all this with is kinda sad don't you think. It wouldn't kinda be like talking to....a wall? The air? Little specks of dust particles floating aimlessly until they land in someone's nose and trigger off a whole chain of allergies. I dramatise... That being said, people used to do that writing old school journals. But..... it's just different with a blog. Urgh, I contradict myself all the time. Have you ever felt like wanting something so much and even justified yet felt bad about wanting it bceause of a whole set of other reasons some even ridiculously minute and stupid? Yup, I feel like that a lot. Shoulder angel and devils should just be friends.
In all honesty, I wasn't expecting so many subscribers, I know where I stand, I'm new not only to the world of beauty but also the world of bloggers...I'm kind "Indie" I guess since I don't really make myself known too. So..seeing this amount of subscribers really makes me feel so loved!
I know I'm not the most updated blogger, not the most consistent one at that with random periods of self declared hiatus and not the most popular blogger either. I don't have professionally taken photos although I try my very best to make them look good. Well most of it is because I'm schooling and blog only when I have the energy and free time to spare. Despite that, I'm not trying to use it as an excuse. If other people can work and school at the same time, what more is setting aside a few hours to glue my bum to the chair and blog. I always believe that there is time for anything if you choose to make time for it! We'll see how far that mentality takes me!
Regardless, you my dear subscribers still decided to throw in a lot for me a hit the subscribe button. Thank you so much for the encouragement and the kind words that you have given me. It makes so much of a difference to me - every comment, every view, it means so much to see that. Thank you for making my day!
PS: Readers, it would be so great if you became "non-anonymous" and subcribe =)

***********************************
Please subscribe for more posts. Also, look out for more GIVEAWAYS to come! Subscribe for more giveaways!
Up till now I've always been posting whatever I felt like posting but I would also like to hear from you guys what you would like to see in my future posts be it hauls, food, EOTDS. Even stuff about Life or life in UNI. I'd be more than happy to share =)
~END~
Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to subscribe. Just a click over at the right hand column =)

No comments:

Post a Comment