Sunday, November 4, 2012

Naturally Nails: Sugary smokey blue nails


Hellow
Happy Halloween everyone. I must say I got a little confused over the when's halloween business. I have always thought that Halloween falls on the 31st Oct of every year. Which is still true by the way but some blokes told me that Halloween this year falls on the 27th Oct?!? That's why 27th Oct for USS halloween was like sold out so fast. Hmmms??? Anyways, I googled it and google said that Halloween falls on the 31st Oct. Cloud of confusion lifted
Had a great time at USS! It was fantastic! Ignoring the crazy crowd part. I don't know why people bother to take the monorail. I mean, it's a 30 min wait you know, JUST WALK LAH. Exercise good for the heart, raises your HDL levels and reduces fat which in turn reduces insulin insensitivity (in other words, lowers your risk of DIABETES) EXERCISE PEOPLE. Of course there's the whole diet thing but that's not for me to comment on since I pig out like nobody's business. Yup! Ok so the whole theme park was turned into a huge haunted attraction. It was creeping with ghouls and monsters and all that good stuff. IMO not that scary, even the haunted houses but well I'm not one to really scream at real people so I think my opinion on this is skewed. Took the transformers, and battle star galactica. Which were GOOD AS WELL. Transformers queue... NOT THAT GREAT. ridiculous in fact LOL. Whatever. Really liked the insanitorum, random mad people CHASING AFTER YOU. litterally CHASING. haha! and screaming, and talking in your ear. NICE. All in all, I enjoyed my fun filled experience, except walking through the smelly smoke screen that made my friends and I gag.ughhh. Although I must say, if you are to go, please be prepared for the crowd, empty your bladder before you go in and let dehydration take over the rest so you dont have to pee in there HAHAHAHAH. 
Here's a little souvenier from my trip there. BOOO!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love the make up going on there. SUPER REALISTIC Not to mention the mad screaming and the ironing of her teddy's head
Anyway, back to the point. This is the post that I held off from posting to make way for my korean inspired halloween nails

Canmake No.57
Isn't this one a beauty. It's a blue-gray shade packed with sliver shimmer. Dries to a gorgeous semi matte finish. Need I say more? Love this TTM, esp the fact that I got it on SALE. xD NOthing gets better than that. Wanna know what's the best thing? THis is 1 COAT, LIKE ONE.1 COAT. Opaque like crazy + smooth application. Impressed? You should be! At least I am. 


Here's a picture showing off more shimmer! LOVE THIS COLOUR! I mean, omg! I like it a lot. Couldn't stop bimbotically staring and touching my nails. If you see this baby sitting around the can make nail polish corner, looking emo and feeling lonely, please pick it up and give it a new home. You won't regret it!!
Can make polishes never cease to impress me. I mean it's so easy to pass your eyes over this small little bottle. I mean, it's really tiny! Compared to other brands of polishes at least. Oh well, never underestimate the power of small things. They are usually the ones the bite back the hardest! HAHAH ok sorry for the random analogy. 
~END~
Thank you for reading!
Do subscribe for more posts. Just a click over at the right hand column =)
Or check out my beauty blog



No comments:

Post a Comment